Discounted Packages For Christian Organisations
- Gain full access to advertising statistics
- Leverage on the expertise of a badged Google Partner Agency
- Harness the power of Google advertising
|Option||Monthly Ad Spend (Paid to Google/Facebook Separately)||Monthly Ad Management Fee (Paid to Midas SEM)|
|1||$501 – $1,000||$200|
|2||$1,001 – $2,000||$400|
|3||$2,001 – $3,000||$600|
|4||$3,001 – $4,000||$800|
|5||$4,001 – $6,000||$1200|
|6||$6,001 – $8,000||$1500|
|7||$8,001 – $10,000||$1800|
|8||$10,001 – $14,000||$2450|
|9||$14,001 – $18,000||$3050|
|10||$18,001 – $22,000||$3520|
|11||$22,001 – $26,000||$4160|
|12||$26,001 – $30,000||$4800|
|13||$30,001 – $34,000||$5440|
|14||$34,001 – $38,000||$6080|
TuitionGenius Pte Ltd
Google Partners Singapore
ISA Technology Pte Ltd
That Ampersand Blogshop
ProfitSoft Turnaround Systems LLP
Our Principal Consultants
Donovan Tan is a Facebook lead generation consultant and direct response copywriter for business owners and sales professionals.
He has also spoken at live events such as The Supercharge Summit, and conducts training for direct sales companies. His marketing training newsletter is followed by over 2,000 entrepreneurs and sales people all over the world.
Google Partner & Amazon Published Author
Fuda is a highly sought after lead generation strategist, author and speaker. He is known for helping business owners and sales professionals in Singapore attract a flood of leads and customers using the Internet, simply by implementing his proven marketing systems.
He is the author of Simple Steps to Find More Customers with Google AdWords and the book was ranked #1 best seller on Amazon for the Business Leadership Training category.
Fuda regularly speaks at local events for businesses such as the Small Business Success Seminar and The Internet Marketing Career Talk, and has guest lectured at Curtin University, Singapore and Nanyang Technological University.
Terms and Conditions
1. All amounts are reflected in Singapore Dollars (SGD)
2. All ad management fee is exclusive of digital adspend, domain registration, web hosting, autoresponder, and/or stock image procurement fees which are paid by the Client directly to the respective service providers
3. Campaign expected launch date: 3 – 7 working days from payment date
4. Monthly ad management fee will be billed at the start of every month
5. The ad management fee and ad spend for Google and Facebook are computed separately. e.g. an ad spend of $1000 on Google and $1000 on Facebook would incur a total ad management fee of $800 as the ad management fee for Google is $400 and for Facebook, another $400.
6. Ads will cease to run once payment is 30 days past due.
7. The minimum term of engagement is 6 months. Engagement of service will continue beyond the 6th month unless 30 days written notice is given by either party.